Frequently Asked Questions
Not to be confused with Ask the Cast, these are things asked more specifically to me.
- What do you use to create Just Another Day?
- 8.5"x11" plain paper, 0.5mm mechanical pencil, 0.7mm mechanical pencil, Sharpie Ultra Fine Point pen, and a ruler. After it's scanned in, I touch up the contrast in Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and add the text.
- Can I send you my story ideas for Just Another Day?
- No, thank you. Just Another Day is pretty much written from beginning to end, and I'm already working on the sequel.
- How was Just Another Day born?
- Boredom and silliness. The original cast all began as usernames on various forums. I had a different personality under each and rather than admit to a possible multiple personality disorder I instead took the creative/story route. Later on I became attached to Shanku and placed her in a more proper story. The title remains the same under both renditions.
- Why the PG rating?
- Most of the stuff is pretty tame in the first two volumes, but there are some folks out there that don't take kindly to things like a dead rabbit tug-of-war between two hungry animals, naked fairies, blood, violence, conjured monsters getting stabbed in the chest or their throats slashed, alcohol references, or "suggestive" scenes.
- Why is there a pronunciation guide for everything on the character pages?
- Too many complaints on "weird" names. Haven't had a complaint since.