Best Reader Quotes
Some of the most memorable comments one of my dear readers (or a random passerby) has left or told to me! You guys really make my day.
"Wow. I think that might be a time where people forgive you for cut and paste.. That's a lot of individual detail..."
- Magravan (Chapter Two Cover, Jan 1st, 2010)
"*enter evil laugh* MUAHAHAHAHA!!!"
- Bluesox (Page 44, June 22nd, 2010)
"Really really old honeymoon! ...eeeeewwww."
- Jacob Gristwood (Page 56, Aug 3rd, 2010)
- Paul Eberhartd (Page 67, September 9th, 2010)
"EAT THOSE WHEATIES!!!!!! Drink plenty of fluids, Keep warm, and sleep at every opportunity. Remember If the artist dies of exhaustion, it almost always compromises the story line..."
- Barney (September 28th, 2010)
"nice comic =) in those two panels the second panel should have those horses centered..."
- Ron, in regards to the Urych cow and her calf (Page 01, September 29th, 2010)
"They look delightfully creepy! No matter what size they are, I wouldn't want them coming through my French window."
- Paul Eberhartd, in regards to the Port's Plague (October 7th, 2010)
"Ah yes. lets camp right outside the Cave of Evilness and not post a guard."
- Stig Hemmer (October 19th, 2010)
"Neato Robo, what is that...a horny werewolf?"
- moizmad, in regards to RoboTwin.com's faun art (October 24th, 2010)
"That crazed hungry look of hers in the second panel made my day!"
- Paul Eberhartd (November 26th, 2010)
"Aaaw! So cute and potentially delicious. :)"
- Paul Eberhartd (August 11th, 2011)
"....Whats she up to?"
- Dragonfire10503, in regards to Shanku being sneaky again (December 8th, 2011)
"Because she's adorable, mate."
- crazy_goodfellow, in regards to Dawson wondering how Captain Morgan hadn't killed her yet (December 14th, 2011)
"And so, the Meriweather comes to an end. Farewell, and rest in peace, along with your fallen crew."
- crazy_goodfellow, end of chapter eleven (March 13th, 2012)
"Oh, great, now I'M not going to try real sushi now."
- crazy_goodfellow, Page 14-10/279 (October 16th, 2012)